Friday, April 8, 2011

Reasons why I hate the Lakers...

Yes, I am a Blazers fan.  Yes, all Blazers fans hate the Lakers.  I have never been to a Blazers game where the energy tops that of a Blazers/Lakers game, and that includes season openers and playoff games.  But the reasons why I hate the Lakers are not just because I am a Blazers fan.  Here's why I hate them...

Number one.  Kobe Bryant.  I hate Kobe.  I hate everything about Kobe.  Yes, I'm a girl, but I don't hate him because of the rape accusations (although that doesn't reflect that greatly on him.)  I am 100% a team girl.  My favorite players are those that do everything they can to make themselves, their team, and their sport better.  Kobe is not one of those players.  Kobe is a little bitch.  He is one of the most selfish players I have ever seen.  Just because someone on the other team touches you, does not mean it's a foul.  And you are not perfect.  Sometimes, you foul players too.  And stop telling the refs how to call the game.  You are not the commissioner...you are a player.  So shut the fuck up and play the damn game the way it's supposed to be played, as a team sport.

Number two.  Ron Artest.  Yet again, a little bitch.  I'm fine with being an aggressive player.  I think that makes the game more fun and you a better player.  It brings intensity to the game that a lot of teams lack.  But there is a line between being aggressive and being an asshole.  Ron Artest crosses that line.  Trying to start fights with any player on the other team is just pathetic.  And fouling LaMarcus Aldridge when there is less than a second less and it's obvious you are going to lose?  Really?  Embarrassing.

Number three.  Phil Jackson and his tall chair.  Just annoying.

Number four.  Pau Gasol.  You forget the L at the end of your name.

And number five.  The most important.  Little bitch ass Laker fans.  I am all for supporting your team.  If that truly is your team, I will give you all the respect in the world.  My best friend is a Lakers fan.  But if you are a Lakers fan because you think it's cool and because they are good, then you need a smack to the head.  If you want to talk shit to other fans, that's fine, but have the statistics and facts to back it up.  And when someone schools you on the sport, be gracious and take it.  Kobe automatically gets MVP because the Lakers have back to back championships?  You sound like a moron.  And to the little Rob Kardashian wannabe that was sitting two rows in front of us at the Lakers/Blazers game in February...when other Lakers fans are telling you to shut up and stop swearing because there are kids around...you may want to shut your mouth.  Just a thought.

I could probably come up with a million more reasons as to why I hate the Lakers (they are the Yankees of the NBA...and you don't want to get me started on why I hate the Yankees), but I think five is enough for now.  And let me end it with the Blazers beat the Lakers today in one of the best games I have seen this season.  So proud of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment